• last updated 4 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
improve validation

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Whitespace changes

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Use the new 'url' input type

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
add required ad_script_abort after ad_returnredirect

  1. … 13 more files in changeset.
merged changes from the oacs-5-9 branch and resolved conflicts

  1. … 7834 more files in changeset.
- add editor hints to keep spaces/tabs in the future more consistent

  1. … 350 more files in changeset.
- standardize url construction to protect against injection attacks

- hardening page contracts

  1. … 8 more files in changeset.
Merging back to HEAD branch oacs-5-8 (using tag vg-merge-oacs-5-8-from-20141027).

  1. … 2547 more files in changeset.
- improve page-contracts

  1. … 10 more files in changeset.
- replace deprecated "ad_require_permission" by "permission::require_permission"

  1. … 68 more files in changeset.
use content::extlink instead of the deprecated content_extlink:: api, add content::extlink::edit function

  1. … 12 more files in changeset.
Adding support for the categorization of files (if the CategoriesP parameter is enabled for a package instance). Version is increased to 5.4.0d3 and folder, file and simple www/*-edit-2 files were removed and consolidated into www/*-edit.

  1. … 33 more files in changeset.
Merging dotlrn-all and dotlrn-extras from oacs-5-2

  1. … 882 more files in changeset.
Fix #3002: link description is optional

Added callbacks for integration with PM. Made sure the package_id is set correctly

  1. … 61 more files in changeset.
merge all the changes on the oacs-5-1 and dotlrn-2-0 branches up to tag jcd-merge-20040420

  1. … 647 more files in changeset.
Finish merging Jeff's simple page with my changes to reactive URL editing.

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
Added back the ability to edit or delete an extlink as well as actually visit

the URL of the extlink. Fixes bug#1661

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
I18N work: using I18N admin UI to walk through adp:s in file-storage and found a couple of texts that I turned into message lookups. About 20 new keys added

  1. … 22 more files in changeset.
merge of 4.6.3b1 to HEAD

  1. … 64 more files in changeset.
Removed the vile fs_simple_objects added by OF to store URLs in file

storage despite the existence of a non-versioned URL type in the content

repository. Upgrade scripts provided. I added Tcl API to the content

repository to honor our desire to export the SQL API to Tcl client code.

1. folder contents are now counted correctly (bug fix)

2. The fs_objects view is now usable in PG (it was a UNION view before and

therefore didn't scale)

3. Code in file storage is considerably simpler now and all file storage

objects are now stored in the content repository, as they should

be.

The Oracle version may need some work I'll finish testing this afternoon.

  1. … 46 more files in changeset.
I18N: converting file-storage to using the message catalog

  1. … 52 more files in changeset.
propigate context list to master

  1. … 33 more files in changeset.
added support for non-versioned objects... but ONLY IN ORACLE right now as we are STILL testing this

  1. … 9 more files in changeset.