• last updated 16 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
provide named arguments for stored procedures to reduce warnings with recent versions of OpenACS

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
improve spelling

  1. … 8 more files in changeset.
- allow session_id to be bigint. This change is necesasry on long running sites, when the session_id outgrows SQLs integer type

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
- modernize tcl further

- bump version number

  1. … 7 more files in changeset.
Exported info file from APM. Upgrading to 5.0d3

merge of changes on oacs-5-1 branch between tags jcd-merge-5-1-20040628 and jcd-merge-5-1-20040712 to HEAD

  1. … 116 more files in changeset.
Updated version number in the url to match package version number.

Added bookmark folder names to the bookmark search results.

  1. … 7 more files in changeset.
merge of changes on oacs-5-0 branch to oacs-5-0-0b4 tag

  1. … 598 more files in changeset.
Fix the package and vendor URLs, remove broken owner emails.

  1. … 73 more files in changeset.
clean up summary and description information

  1. … 51 more files in changeset.
Updated version numbers to upgrade to changes made for Oracle 9i support

  1. … 37 more files in changeset.
merge of 4.6.3b1 to HEAD

  1. … 76 more files in changeset.

1. Made it possible to upgrade from acs-kernel 4.6.1 to acs-kernel 4.6.2

by using the APM rather than running the upgrade script by hand from

PSQL or SQL*Plus.

2. Changed a bunch of package .info files to depend on acs-kernel 4.6.2

to force the APM to upgrade acs-kernel (and therefore the APM datamodel)

before anything else. No guarantee on this though since not all

packages properly define their dependence on the kernel, it appears.

3. Whacked the release notes to suggest people use the APM to upgrade

acs-kernel first, other package later, just for safety's sake.

4. Fixed goof-up in acs-subsite I accidently introduced.

  1. … 35 more files in changeset.
merge from oacs-4-6

  1. … 130 more files in changeset.
- Upgrade scripts for acs-content-repository, acs-events, acs-kernel, acs-mail, acs-service-contract, bookmarks, faq, file-storage, news and search

- Bumped version of above packages to 4.6

- Fixed the view/sequence hack in apm-create so that APM package edit UI works in PG 7.2

  1. … 30 more files in changeset.
Finished global permissions setting

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.
Updated one-host.xql

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Most Popular hosts/URLs working.

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
Search functionality working.

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
Javascript version working...successful w/ Opera 5 for Linux, Mozilla 0.9.1 and Galeon 0.11 on Linux. Konq isn't working yet (?? any ideas ??), and I haven't tested on WinX yet. I didn't change the actual js though (just the PG query), so hopefully it'll be ok.

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Forgot to update bookmarks.info

Bookmark Import working

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.
Syncing with server after move; adding fixes to CONNECT BY replacements. Presently, some are broken once multiple users are added to site

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Fixed error in bookmarks__new; context_id was not being set in acs_objects for all bookmarks -- added dead links checking

  1. … 7 more files in changeset.

1. Added a check that PG was initdb's with the collation order for

characters that we expect.

2. Jon added a "sql/common" directory for the insert statements which

load data for acs-references, so I added a new datamodel type "common"

to the APM.

3. Created a new db API routine that returns true if a given db_type is

compatible with the current RDBMS.

4. Added a workaround for a PL/pgSQL "execute" bug in acs-workflow (other

cases had been fixed previously by others but this one was missed)

5. Diddled a couple of .info files using the APM.

  1. … 10 more files in changeset.
Bookmarks administration (by Admin) working...

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
Fixed error in actually selecting bookmarks to view. Hadn't tried that yet...you can use them now.

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
Fixed error in sort order on index page. Added editing and viewing. Basic

functionality is working.

  1. … 15 more files in changeset.
Fixed error in tree_sortkey insert trigger; hopefully tree_sortkey being created/updated properly now.

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.