• last updated 17 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
added security check to notifications sweep query - without this check and with no mechanism to remove requests for users who are no longer authorized, notifications still go out. not good.

The check for a blank tab was incorrect, because it didn't check to make

sure elements on the page were visible rather than hidden.

adding vendorwebuid to list to expand web resource opportunities

Oracle now passes the first set of global parameter tests. More to follow

for both PG and Oracle.

Fixed up the apm parameter stuff to the point where I can at least

register and unregister, and cache values of, global parameters. There's

some really funky code here, I also took the time to have the unregister

code use the unregister API in PL/[pg]SQL rather than roll its own.

    • -26
    • +11
    /openacs-4/packages/acs-tcl/tcl/apm-procs.tcl
    • -20
    • +17
    /openacs-4/packages/acs-tcl/tcl/defs-procs.tcl
Victor had made an upgrade script for version d4, and committed it before

I got around to adding and committing mine. So now my tcl upgrade commits

and my datamodel ones aren't synchronized :( But they're dev versions so

no harm should result.

If I'd known global parameters would be such a PITA, would I have TIP'd to

do them?

Turns out we must make a parameter value when a parameter is registered, else

all sorts of stuff dies. This is for PG. Oracle will come soon.

A bunch of stuff related to global/instance parameters.

Added 'embeds' to allowable dependencies.

Restored the data links upgrade script I'd accidently overwritten earlier.

1. added "bio" attribute to user rather than person (initial install was fine)

2. only make package instance parameter values for instance scope params

Use the same pattern for flushing person::name that has been used to cache it (sigh)

Added "-scope" parameter to apm_register_param

And for PG too ...

Same change to pk constraint names as for initial install.

Oops, missing rdbms = pg tag

Changed primary key constraints to meet our naming conventions, because

the slightly non-standard name caused my pretty "no errors" page for this

package to turn red :(.

- fix typo

    • -2
    • +2
    /openacs-4/packages/xowiki/tcl/xowiki-procs.tcl
- site_node::get_url_from_object_id returns in general a list; make sure to take the first element if only one expected

    • -1
    • +1
    /openacs-4/packages/xowiki/www/portlet-ajax.tcl
- site_node::get_url_from_object_id returns a list, therefore take the first element

- remove "target" from embed options to avoid conflicts

- old style works in xotcl2 as well

Releasing the handler even if evaluation of code on the proxy throws an error.

In case deleting the package instance throws an error we need to restore the site_nodes cache for the given node_id.

Initialize url_name for creating a new page or the call would fail. Added theme to the list of args to pass to page::new (was missing).

Avoiding the usage of tcl arrays for the partial manipulation of the site_node's cache. Instead we manipulate the cache directly with the nsv_* api. This speeds up updating the cache considerably ( except the case of updating the cache usign the node_id of the main subsite ).

Implements TIP #140. ns_sendmail and its rollout support are now deprecated. ns_sendmail is replaced by acs_mail_lite::send for backward compatibility.

Implements TIP #140. Rollout support params are package parameters now (instead of config.tcl ones). ns_sendmail is now deprecated but provided as a wrapper to acs_mail_lite::send for backward compatibility.

Implements TIP #140. Rollout support for ns_sendmail is now provided by acs-mail-lite. ns_sendmail use is not recommended and deprecated.

    • -2
    • +2
    /openacs-4/packages/acs-tcl/acs-tcl.info
Orace stuff for global parameters.