• last updated 14 hours ago
Constraints: committers
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Add empty alt tags so invisible GIFs don't show up in text browsers.

  1. … 11 more files in changeset.
change ad_verify_and_get_user_id to ad_conn user_id, change ad_maybe_redirect_for_registration to auth::require_login, make some db_ and dt_ function -public

  1. … 675 more files in changeset.
removed the remaining procs which were -deprecated -warn in 5.0 and fixed most occurances of those procs in the code

  1. … 42 more files in changeset.
adding -- to all ad_html_to_text calls

  1. … 8 more files in changeset.
Oracle9i porting changes

- Changed procedure names from delete to del

- Changed view declaration to use actual column names

- Changed "rel_constraints_violated_one" and "rel_constraints_violated_two"


    • -15
    • +15
  1. … 272 more files in changeset.
Merged 4.6.4d1 (unreleased) to HEAD. This marks the end of the life of the oacs-4-6 branch.

    • -0
    • +702
    • -0
    • +139
    • -0
    • +163
    • -0
    • +55
    • -0
    • +11
    • -0
    • +11
    • -0
    • +152
    • -0
    • +315
    • -0
    • +146
  1. … 802 more files in changeset.
merge of 4.6.3b1 to HEAD

    • -702
    • +0
    • -139
    • +0
    • -163
    • +0
    • -55
    • +0
    • -11
    • +0
    • -11
    • +0
    • -152
    • +0
    • -299
    • +0
    • -146
    • +0
  1. … 169 more files in changeset.
forgot about all of the trigger work-arounds for data-change violation problem that no longer exists. Fixed now.

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.
Merge of all changes from oacs-4-6 to HEAD. All changes up to tag jcd-merge-2

on oacs-4-6 are included.

  1. … 76 more files in changeset.
fix some broken links

  1. … 23 more files in changeset.
cleanup javadoc tags (eg @cvs_id @cvs @cvs-id: instead if @cvs-id)

  1. … 681 more files in changeset.
remove superfluous package local masters and use sitewide master by default

  1. … 687 more files in changeset.
pass context_bar up to master template

  1. … 9 more files in changeset.
Re-added fixes that didn't get merged in from 4.5

1) bboard-procs-postgresql.xql

2) etp-procs-oracle.xql

3) subsite/www/admin/users/new-postgresql.xql

4) SQL fix in acs-kernel/sql/postgresql/apm-create.sql

Edited the acs-kernel upgrade script that JonG initially created (PG)

Created an oracle upgrade script

Added upgrade scripts that i had written for 4.5b->4.5 back in (didn't get merged)

Update the acs-kernel .info file to 4.5.1

  1. … 8 more files in changeset.
Merged with the 4.5 branch (oacs-4-5 tag "don-merge-1")

  1. … 52 more files in changeset.

Merged with OpenACS 4.5 beta1 branch.

  1. … 85 more files in changeset.

1. Changed a lot of package info files to fix problems ...

2. Added Vinod's bboard patch

3. Rationalized party e-mail checking by putting a "before insert or update"

trigger on the table that lower-cases email (this was already done by the

party.new() func but at least one update missed this). Got rid of all

"lower(email) = " and "upper(email) = " checks and just made all use the

db email column directly and lower-cased Tcl vars. In this way the index

on the email column is always and consistently used without needing to

define functional indexes on the column (an EE feature for Oracle).

4. Rationalized naming of a couple of workflows and fixed a glossary PG bug

where apparently its workflow got overwritten by one from the CMS at some

point in time.

5. Made the .cmp/.dat/.frm filters in the template code usable though not

very beautiful nor exactly correct. But with practice you can use them

to debug pages in the packages/* hierarchy. I also turned these off by

default as there's no need to run these filters on a production site!

6. Performed minor surgery on templating, including adding a new

"ad_return_exception_template" that allows you to return a templated

error page and aborts the script.

7. ??? probably but I think this covers most stuff.

    • -9
    • +18
    • -29
    • +24
  1. … 61 more files in changeset.
fix bug that didn't allow for null charters

make it obvious that null charters are allowed

fix bug to allow for null charters

fix bug that dosen't allow null charters

fix "cellpadding" typo that was causing bboard message list table to be very cluttered.

Fixed some errors in my earlier hacking on hierarchical queries...

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.

Added code to make use of David Walker's wonderfully abusive hack on the

pg_proc table that showed me how to write recursive SQL functions. We now

have good use of the index on tree_sortkey when climbing the tree, woo-hoo!

  1. … 17 more files in changeset.

Oops - I'd previously committed a query with a literal substituted for

:forum_id, done back when I was hacking these queries for greater efficiency

using real test data. I was using psql so I was using literal values...

Changed the representation of tree_sortkeys from "text" to "bit varying".

    • -3
    • +10
  1. … 57 more files in changeset.

Changed to the new tree_sortkey comparison scheme. Mostly untested (yet)

will do so shortly!

    • -16
    • +12
    • -11
    • +6

1. Replaced more "tree_sortkey like" with "tree_sortkey between" expressions

2. Fixed a bad port of an Oracle query in site-nodes-procs.tcl and removed

a needless outer join from both versions in the process.

  1. … 11 more files in changeset.

Check the comments in postgresql.sql - my previous commit didn't quite work

as expected.

I also removed an ugly assumption made in the PG port in bboard-procs.tcl.

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.

Added "tree_left" and "tree_right" in order to optimize tree queries, which

I did for the bboard package. "LIKE (tree_sortkey || %)" never uses the

index as we thought it did, as it turns out ... see postgresql.sql for

example queries that do.

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.