• last updated 6 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
- fix and standardize quoting in template properties

  1. … 345 more files in changeset.
Merged changes to HEAD ...

  1. … 1556 more files in changeset.
Zen cleanup

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
I didn't really change all these files but (sigh) was working with a

copy of a checkout ... should've soft linked instead. I did change a

fairly large number of files which is why I'm letting this large

commit go through rather than figure out which.

I removed default-dotlrn-master.* because dotlrn-master.* is the one we

use. I removed explicit references to dotlrn-master in templates because

someone should be able to use a private copy of dotlrn-master with a

different name if they wish. I fixed a few noquote issues (by no means all)

  1. … 30 more files in changeset.
merging the dotlrn-1-0 branch down onto HEAD (the trunk)

  1. … 200 more files in changeset.
making the dotlrn package (with its .adp, .info, and .tcl files) use the message catalog

  1. … 192 more files in changeset.
copyright OpenForce -> MIT

  1. … 546 more files in changeset.
removed a bunch of obsolete files: community.* and some .xql files

  1. … 27 more files in changeset.
adding license

  1. … 395 more files in changeset.
fixing master stuff

  1. … 60 more files in changeset.
removed refs to local master template so we can keep the staging server in sync better

  1. … 23 more files in changeset.
portal pages version 1.0

  1. … 47 more files in changeset.
more organization

  1. … 7 more files in changeset.
some minor fixes

  1. … 55 more files in changeset.
some more stuff

    • -0
    • +23
    ./community-type.adp
  1. … 24 more files in changeset.