• last updated 17 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Oracle9i porting changes

- Changed procedure names from delete to del

- Changed view declaration to use actual column names

- Changed "rel_constraints_violated_one" and "rel_constraints_violated_two"

(http://openacs.org/forums/message-view?message_id=81045)

    • -14
    • +14
    ./workflow-case-package-body.sql
  1. … 273 more files in changeset.
Merged with the 4.5 branch (oacs-4-5 tag "don-merge-1")

  1. … 58 more files in changeset.

I'd removed jobs-start.sql but hadn't removed the include from this file.

1) cleaned up workflows .info file

2) fixed error message in acs-workflow

3) fixed code to reassign tasks to users

4) send return_url to task-action.adp

5) fixed bug in ticket-tracker's clarify_fire callback

6) added return_url to ticket tracker's emails

  1. … 7 more files in changeset.

I boo-booed when changing the notification callback signature.

1. Added session-update.tcl, a small utility which somewhat safely allows

you to put up a link that changes a session_property, for instance to

change the number of items displayed or that sort of thing. The caller

must sign their values and URL, which are verified by the callee via

ad_page_contract. If the referrer doesn't match the signed expected

referrer, you get bounced. I think this is reasonably secure (though

permissions should always be rigorously checked on all pages, of course)

2. acs_events had an html_p flag in the datamodel but no way to set it.

Fixed. It should really be a mime-type but since it's not using the

CR, and since I'm extremely busy with other stuff, I didn't fix it.

3. While doing #1 above I learned that signing and verifying arrays didn't

quite work. Fixed.

4. Found and fixed a small problem with my earlier work on the currency widget.

  1. … 12 more files in changeset.

Added a new function that returns the task_id for a particular case/taskkey.

The only way to get this (needed to fire a message transition) was for one's

client code to poke into the datamodel directly with a select.

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.

1. Changed a couple of ns_schedule_proc calls to ad_schedule_proc.

2. Moved job scheduling for workflow from the db to tcl, because PG doesn't

support in-db job scheduling.

  1. … 8 more files in changeset.

1. Removed call to "schedule_proc" in acs-workflow. It's no longer needed.

2. Changed admin UI so you can enter the sort order when adding or editing

places.

3. Duplicated Bart Teeuwisse's glossary changes for Oracle.

  1. … 12 more files in changeset.
initial revision of acs-workflow-4.3

    • -114
    • +197
    ./sample-article-create.sql
    • -121
    • +292
    ./sample-expenses-create.sql
    • -0
    • +541
    ./upgrade-4.1.1-4.3.sql
    • -0
    • +46
    ./wf-callback-package-body.sql
    • -0
    • +34
    ./wf-callback-package-head.sql
    • -0
    • +1973
    ./workflow-case-package-body.sql
  1. … 137 more files in changeset.

A variety of minor fixes ...

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
moved notification call into callback routine

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
reset party_from to -1

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
fixed incompatiblity in workflow due to changing from acs-notifications to acs-mail

    • -5
    • +60
    ./test/workflow-case-package-test.sql
  1. … 8 more files in changeset.
restored oracle version of test script

    • -310
    • +283
    ./test/workflow-case-package-test.sql
more cleanup of oracle cursors and cms porting work

  1. … 9 more files in changeset.
fixed cursors that were not being closed in the core

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
removed requirement on acs-notifications

  1. … 7 more files in changeset.
converted notification calls to acs_mail_nt calls

  1. … 9 more files in changeset.

1. Ran APM on acs-tcl.info

2. Fixed two typos by Dan in the acs-workflow datamodel.

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
more porting

    • -283
    • +310
    ./test/workflow-case-package-test.sql
applied patch from Steve Woodcock

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.

Big 'ole update to implement multi-db aware packages. Don't try this yet,

I can't *possibly* have gotten all the right files added and removed in

one fell swoop!

    • -0
    • +20
    ./acs-workflow-create.sql
    • -0
    • +18
    ./acs-workflow-drop.sql
    • -0
    • +186
    ./load-workflow.sql
    • -0
    • +213
    ./sample-article-create.sql
    • -0
    • +27
    ./sample-article-drop.sql
    • -0
    • +276
    ./sample-expenses-create.sql
    • -0
    • +27
    ./sample-expenses-drop.sql
    • -0
    • +346
    ./upgrade-4.0-4.0.1.sql
    • -0
    • +68
    ./wf-callback-package.sql
    • -0
    • +809
    ./wf-core-create.sql
    • -0
    • +1952
    ./workflow-case-package.sql
    • -0
    • +532
    ./workflow-package.sql
  1. … 104 more files in changeset.