• last updated 55 mins ago
Constraints: committers
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
remove conditions, which are always true

  1. … 7 more files in changeset.
Fix typos

  1. … 34 more files in changeset.
Fix typos

  1. … 6 more files in changeset.
Bug fix: avoid confusion between command argument and option, when argument starts with "-"

  1. … 81 more files in changeset.
merged changes from the oacs-5-9 branch and resolved conflicts

  1. … 7834 more files in changeset.
Merging back to HEAD branch oacs-5-8 (using tag vg-merge-oacs-5-8-from-20141027).

  1. … 2547 more files in changeset.
- abstract in check for existance of a command whether this is scripted or not

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
Added a couple of template validation procedures ("added a couple of

templating system datatypes") to bring the kernel and templating system's

view of datatypes closer together. Added to_sql/from_sql helpers to move

that functionality from ad_form into the templating system.

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
Fixed a couple of issues with date and spellchecking as they were fixed by Quest

  1. … 6 more files in changeset.
Normalizing string comparison operations into tcl 8.4 operations, enabling byte-code compilation for expressions and many conditionals

  1. … 367 more files in changeset.
All templating procs now have at least minimal documentation.

  1. … 8 more files in changeset.
merge of changes on oacs-5-0 branch to oacs-5-0-0b4 tag

  1. … 598 more files in changeset.
Started I18N work (Together with Lars)

Added namespace eval $namespace calls to each file in the tcl dir.

Rooted out some hardcoded text, replaced it with respective calls to

the i18n text catalog text function.

Shuffled around proc creation and calling, so that everything works properly.

  1. … 25 more files in changeset.
Applied patch #164: naturalnum support for form template

merge of 4.6.3b1 to HEAD

  1. … 107 more files in changeset.
adding the float datatype that can be used by the form builder. Making the integer datatype accept a leading plus and making the message say invalid integer instead of invalid number

merge add of template::data::validate::boolean from 4.6 to head

Removed the user data type and widget. Instead, I made a simple enhancement to the existing search widget, so we can use that instead.

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Implemented Tilman's suggestion to automatically back up when the search finds no users.

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Added the user datatype and widget that will let you do a drop-down of users, and then a text widget to do a search, if non satisfy your needs.

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.

I fixed the currency datatype and did a little other mumbo-jumbo stuff. I

did this on another installation of OpenACS 4 (dotLRN, to tell the truth)

and just mass-copied the files over to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Not the best idea now that I think about it ...

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.
tested and fixed the template query db api

  1. … 26 more files in changeset.
Initial revision

  1. … 1321 more files in changeset.