• last updated 3 hours ago
Constraints: committers
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
perform proper cleanup after the test

delete modifying user info in acs_objects such that test user can be deleted as well

Avoid rollback in web tests

Avoid rollback in 'fs_add_file_to_folder' test in particular

removed unclear test

Rollback after tests

fix typo

Whitespace changes + Editor hints

Relax error level

fix error message

decativate prevention of multiple tabs for exam protocol (and maybe other listings)

Fix long standing regression

After https://cvs.openacs.org/changelog/OpenACS?cs=MAIN%3Adaveb%3A20080908165252, in template::list::write_csv we started looping through the list "elements", rather than the "display_elements". This prevents specifying different sets of columns to be returned depending on the "-formats" and "-selected_format" options in template::list::create. Many thanks to Oasi Software that customized this proc a long time ago, so that I could realize where the problem was.

Fix blind spot when setting the return_url

    • -9
    • +10
Do not abort the script until we are done with e.g. notifications and such

    • -5
    • +4
Whitespace cleanup

    • -4
    • +4
    • -13
    • +13
Fix typo

    • -2
    • +2
Refactor query to go over the fs hierachy, rather than the permission one, add remarks

Recover logic went missing after refactoring (with some remarks)

Comment deprecated proc, which was before defined as private, because of a false positive in acs-api-browser.callgraph__bad_library_calls: the "Authenticate" operation in the spec of auth::authentication::create_contract is mistakenly interpreted as the deprecated proc

Make proc public, as was intended

passing "-debug" flag explicitly to nsf::proc

whitespace changes

fix last commit (many thanks to Thomas Renner)

made includelet "categories" folder aware (on can pass "parent" in form of a page-ref to the includelet)

refactored some of the code to increase reusability

    • -30
    • +1
make treeview more compact

Deprecated trivial private ad_user_login wrapper, which is already a public api

Promote logics in auth::authentication::Authenticate to a public api, which unfortunately cannot be the same due to the inconsistent naming, hence we have to create a new alias


- the proc provides some value to the user by choosing the right contract implementation depending on the authority

- we found occurrences in other packages downstream, and as internally this proc is calling only public api, one could just duplicate the whole thing and be compliant with our standards, which is not an improvement IMO

- the proc was already tested and documented

Update doc following the acs_named_objects phasing out, this escaped the commit back in the days

Remove leftover

Refactoring, as proctoring files are not only pictures, make api public, write automated test