notifications-package-create.sql

  • last updated 21 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
It's "sysdate", not "sysdate()", folks :)

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
Adding support for oracle for the upgrade to 5.4.0d3 which allows for file attachments

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
merge of changes on oacs-5-1 branch between tags jcd-merge-5-1-20040517 and jcd-merge-5-1-20040628 to HEAD

  1. … 687 more files in changeset.
fix from Sloan: proc to delete all notifications for a user, which will be used later when we have callbacks to call things like this when we delete a user from core

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.
Oracle9i porting changes

- Changed procedure names from delete to del

- Changed view declaration to use actual column names

- Changed "rel_constraints_violated_one" and "rel_constraints_violated_two"

(http://openacs.org/forums/message-view?message_id=81045)

    • -23
    • +23
    ./notifications-package-create.sql
  1. … 275 more files in changeset.
Merged 4.6.4d1 (unreleased) to HEAD. This marks the end of the life of the oacs-4-6 branch.

  1. … 816 more files in changeset.
Added support for notifications going out as the user who sent the notification. This required changing the delivery method service contract, so I moved all service contracts into tcl

  1. … 27 more files in changeset.
merge of 4.6.3b1 to HEAD

  1. … 41 more files in changeset.
Upgrade to 4.6.2: Notifications extensions - dynamic notifications recipients.

  1. … 20 more files in changeset.
A bunch of things

1. AOLserver 4.0's nsxml appears to expose a gcc bug which causes the

backwards-compatible "getattr" command to fail. I dug around nsxml

and it does appear to be a gcc bug. I changed to the proper nsxml v2

syntax.

2. In the course of exploring #1 above, I realized that the calls to

dom:: Tcl XML package commands were still being executed despite

being commented out. Typical Tcl misunderstanding on someone's part.

Net effect: we were parsing all APM .info files twice, once in Tcl

and once in ns_xml! Yuk!

3. Fixed a minor notifications bug - you couldn't delete a notification

request if any unsent notifications were pending, causing the homework

package to bomb if you deleted an uploaded homework file and the prof

hadn't yet received their notification.

4. Fixed an obscure corner case in my permissions denormalization code.

  1. … 15 more files in changeset.
Added support for dynamic notifications

  1. … 32 more files in changeset.
1. updated .info file with some missing files for PG

2. fixed the notification.delete func in both DBs

3. bumped pacakge version to 0.2d

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.
copyright OpenForce -> MIT

  1. … 113 more files in changeset.
merged

  1. … 11 more files in changeset.
updates to notifications made to clobs

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
notifications now works for instantaneous stuff

  1. … 21 more files in changeset.
initial check in of notifications

  1. … 15 more files in changeset.
Initial revision

    • -0
    • +366
    ./notifications-package-create.sql
  1. … 25 more files in changeset.