• last updated 11 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
changed index page to use adp; added link to parameters

merge of changes on oacs-5-0 branch to oacs-5-0-0b4 tag

  1. … 598 more files in changeset.
Fix the package and vendor URLs, remove broken owner emails.

  1. … 73 more files in changeset.
Updated summary and descriptions for more packages.

  1. … 43 more files in changeset.
make some Notices either warnings or debug and made them more descriptive by generally including the proc name as well bug #1032

  1. … 71 more files in changeset.
Merged 4.6.4d1 (unreleased) to HEAD. This marks the end of the life of the oacs-4-6 branch.

  1. … 815 more files in changeset.
- fixed timestamp operations for pg 7.3

merge of 4.6.3b1 to HEAD

    • -3
    • +3
    ./sql/postgresql/monitoring-create.sql
  1. … 40 more files in changeset.
merge of 4.6.3b1 to HEAD

  1. … 64 more files in changeset.

1. Made it possible to upgrade from acs-kernel 4.6.1 to acs-kernel 4.6.2

by using the APM rather than running the upgrade script by hand from

PSQL or SQL*Plus.

2. Changed a bunch of package .info files to depend on acs-kernel 4.6.2

to force the APM to upgrade acs-kernel (and therefore the APM datamodel)

before anything else. No guarantee on this though since not all

packages properly define their dependence on the kernel, it appears.

3. Whacked the release notes to suggest people use the APM to upgrade

acs-kernel first, other package later, just for safety's sake.

4. Fixed goof-up in acs-subsite I accidently introduced.

  1. … 34 more files in changeset.
I've changed "timestamp" to "timestamptz" and have begun fixing some

code that used to be legal but as of PG 7.3 is not. You can no longer

subtract an integer from a timestamp but must cast to date, "timestamp"

disappeared (must use "interval" now), "datetime" disappeared ("timestamptz"),

and suchwhat.

Not done but closer than it was before ...

    • -3
    • +3
    ./sql/postgresql/monitoring-create.sql
  1. … 39 more files in changeset.
- fix to allow display of daily/weekly scheduled procs. closes bug 170

- Fixed display to work for daily and weekly scheduled procedures

fixes from sloan

cleanup javadoc tags (eg @cvs_id @cvs @cvs-id: instead if @cvs-id)

    • -1
    • +1
    ./www/cassandracle/oracle-settings.tcl
    • -1
    • +1
    ./www/cassandracle/jobs/running-jobs.tcl
    • -1
    • +1
    ./www/cassandracle/performance/index.tcl
  1. … 678 more files in changeset.
1) edited TopOptions default param once again

2) Switched to using eval 'exec ' so that spaces in don't cause exec to choke.

manually adding patch 343 for bug 1658 by Bart Teeuwisse. Also adjusting the TopOptions default value in the .info file to something more widely accurate.

1) Added PG support

2) Added David Walker/Andy Piskorski's aolserver-errors TCL script

3) Fixed a bunch of bugs (but it's still an ugly 3.x package)

4) Adjusted the top monitor to work with linux's top

5) Added drop scripts

    • -0
    • +19
    ./sql/oracle/monitoring-drop.sql
    • -0
    • +114
    ./sql/postgresql/monitoring-create.sql
    • -0
    • +19
    ./sql/postgresql/monitoring-drop.sql
    • -0
    • +37
    ./tcl/monitoring-procs-oracle.xql
    • -0
    • +37
    ./tcl/monitoring-procs-postgresql.xql
    • -129
    • +153
    ./tcl/monitoring-procs.tcl
    • -0
    • +41
    ./tcl/monitoring-procs.xql
    • -0
    • +18
    ./www/index-oracle.xql
    • -0
    • +18
    ./www/index-postgresql.xql
  1. … 14 more files in changeset.

1. Changed a lot of package info files to fix problems ...

2. Added Vinod's bboard patch

3. Rationalized party e-mail checking by putting a "before insert or update"

trigger on the table that lower-cases email (this was already done by the

party.new() func but at least one update missed this). Got rid of all

"lower(email) = " and "upper(email) = " checks and just made all use the

db email column directly and lower-cased Tcl vars. In this way the index

on the email column is always and consistently used without needing to

define functional indexes on the column (an EE feature for Oracle).

4. Rationalized naming of a couple of workflows and fixed a glossary PG bug

where apparently its workflow got overwritten by one from the CMS at some

point in time.

5. Made the .cmp/.dat/.frm filters in the template code usable though not

very beautiful nor exactly correct. But with practice you can use them

to debug pages in the packages/* hierarchy. I also turned these off by

default as there's no need to run these filters on a production site!

6. Performed minor surgery on templating, including adding a new

"ad_return_exception_template" that allows you to return a templated

error page and aborts the script.

7. ??? probably but I think this covers most stuff.

  1. … 74 more files in changeset.

Forgot to define binary files before importing, so .gifs were messed up.

  1. … 2465 more files in changeset.
Initial revision

    • -0
    • +186
    ./bin/aolserver-errors.pl
    • -0
    • +59
    ./sql/oracle/cassandracle.sql
    • -0
    • +101
    ./sql/oracle/monitoring-create.sql
    • -0
    • +134
    ./tcl/cassandracle-procs.tcl
    • -0
    • +21
    ./tcl/monitoring-init.tcl
    • -0
    • +298
    ./tcl/monitoring-procs.tcl
    • -0
    • +20
    ./tcl/watchdog-init.tcl
    • -0
    • +96
    ./tcl/watchdog-procs.tcl
    • -0
    • +100
    ./www/registered-procs.tcl
    • -0
    • +90
    ./www/scheduled-procs.tcl
    • -0
    • +99
    ./www/startup-log.tcl
  1. … 2465 more files in changeset.