• last updated 13 hours ago
Constraints: committers
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
fix boolean adp expression

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
- standardize argument passing to adp-includes, don't perform double i18n and double quoting

  1. … 10 more files in changeset.
- fix and standardize quoting in template properties

  1. … 180 more files in changeset.
- use <property name="doc(title)">

  1. … 55 more files in changeset.
1. Merge 2.4.1 to HEAD other than assessment, imsld, lorsm, and views.

2. Bump version numbers to 2.5.0d1.

  1. … 379 more files in changeset.
HTML strict cleanup

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
HTML Strict cleanup: removed trailing slash of the BR tag

  1. … 42 more files in changeset.
Replace header_stuff properties with template::head calls

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
First shot at merging oacs-5-2 apps used in .LRN to HEAD.

  1. … 2478 more files in changeset.
fixed display if category provided

Fixed multiple issues with missing date format description, categorization and others. Increased dependency

  1. … 6 more files in changeset.
improving user interface

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
fixing blog-query, improving usability

  1. … 6 more files in changeset.
commit to OACS-5-2 merge of changes on OACS-5-1

(using tag vg-merge-dotlrn-2-1-20050922) for packages under dotlrn-all

  1. … 39 more files in changeset.
Added a check if we have any mapped SW category trees that are used, otherwise the display throws an error.

I18N of Weblogger

  1. … 27 more files in changeset.
add ImmediatePublishP and OnlyManageOwnPostsP parameters for running weblog as a public noticeboard

  1. … 8 more files in changeset.
add a delete link, change Draft to Unpublish

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
hide cats if none assigned

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
commit to HEAD of merge of changes on oacs-5-1 branch between tags jcd-merge-5-1-20040724 and jcd-merge-5-1-20050111

  1. … 2275 more files in changeset.
Fixes error which prevents lars-blogger from displaying any information

(missing max_content_length in include)

Add a CategoryContainer parameter which defaults to package_id but can

be subsite_id (when lars-blogger should use the same catagory trees as the subsite,

might make sense to support mainsite as well).

Categories now display with counts and indented to reflect structure,

currently omits empty categories.

bump version for paramter, bump dependency for categories since it uses

category_tree::get_multirow now.

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.
Changes to support dotkul

  1. … 6 more files in changeset.
- Fixed bad <a/> instead of </a> tag

- Re-enabled the blogroll includelet, since includes no longer break the entire page

Fixed a few more merge problems

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
Merged in changes from openacs-5-0-0-final to jcd-merge-pre503

  1. … 18 more files in changeset.
Commiting integration of Site Wide Categories into Weblogger. While

implementing this I've also fixed numerous random bugs.

Some comments off the top of my head regarding this implementation:

* Weblogger currently doesn't take advantage of nested categories. You

can use trees that are nested but categories in those trees are

treated as if they were all flat.

* I've provided a migration script from old to new categories. The

script just copies data and doesn't delete anything. It is written

in Tcl so that it can take advantage of the APIs.

* I left the legacy categories in system. There are several reasons

for that:

- Site-Wide categories don't have short names and thus speaking

URLs are not implemented. Some people might prefer to keep

speaking URLs, especially if they don't want to break them

after migration

- Blogger-specific categories are simpler and thus easier to use.

- Having both solutions available for a while makes transition less


* I had lots of problems with Oracle port. At first I thought just

that it is slightly instable because we are working on HEAD and

categories are in flux... Only after having fixed a lot of bugs I


point it was easier to make them actually work in oracle :-)

* Actually it seems that the whole Weblogger never worked in Oracle, I

was fixing bugs such as broken filtering by date (because Oracle's

trunc() uses different format strings from PostgreSQL's date_trunc()

etc. etc.

* Juggling pieces of Tcl from .tcl to .xql (via variable and command

substitution) and pieces of SQL from .xql to .tcl (via db_map) was

fun :-)

* Implementing nested multirows (to show all categories one object is

in), in combination with included templates thought me a lot about

the templating system. One of the lessons: <multirow name="@foo@">

with variable could actually work if a bunch of bugs with variable

substitution were fixed in templating system. Until then using:

template::multirow -local -ulevel 1 upvar $foo myfoo will be


* Some extensions for db_multirow, <multiple> and friends to support

grouping and tables-within-tables would be really useful. I didn't

dare do such large-scale hacks on db_multirow

* one-entry{tcl,adp} should be replaced with blog{tcl,adp} - after all

getting one entry is just a special case of getting many entries.

  1. … 15 more files in changeset.
Some more sw_categories stuff which I forgot to check in before.

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
Committed lots of fixes from Joel

  1. … 11 more files in changeset.
Make comments and blogroll include-optional

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.