• last updated 7 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
initial revision of acs-workflow-4.3

    • -2
    • +2
    ./oracle/wf-full-term-publish-create.sql
initial revision of acs-workflow-4.3

    • -0
    • +617
    ./oracle/wf-full-term-publish-create.sql
    • -0
    • +94
    ./oracle/wf-term-go-live.sql
    • -0
    • +426
    ./oracle/wf-term-submission.sql
    • -329
    • +3
    ./postgresql/glossary-workflows.sql
    • -0
    • +575
    ./postgresql/wf-full-term-publish-create.sql
    • -0
    • +98
    ./postgresql/wf-term-go-live.sql
    • -0
    • +203
    ./postgresql/wf-term-submission.sql
  1. … 1 more file in changeset.

1. The PG port of apm__register_parameter had a tiny error which caused it

to not set the new parameter to its default value in any of the effected

package instances.

2. Glossary - added admin as a parent of glossary_admin so admins can admin.

3. edit-this-page PG: removed code that was written because of #1 above

4. edit-this-page Oracle: finished the datamodel port, added drop script

  1. … 7 more files in changeset.

1. Fixed permissions bug in the PG version (missing OR clause in a view)

2. Added (untested thus far) site-wide-search to glossary

3. Added centralized support for importing files into the CR (either into

the filesystem or the database).

4. Fixed wp-slim. Fixed it some more. Fixed it again. It still needs

more fixing.

    • -0
    • +25
    ./postgresql/glossary-sc-create.sql
    • -0
    • +7
    ./postgresql/glossary-sc-drop.sql
  1. … 60 more files in changeset.

Finished porting datamodel...

    • -158
    • +128
    ./postgresql/glossary-create.sql

Bunch of files I forgot to add to the last commit ...

    • -0
    • +269
    ./postgresql/glossary-create.sql
    • -0
    • +123
    ./postgresql/glossary-drop.sql
    • -0
    • +329
    ./postgresql/glossary-workflows.sql
  1. … 11 more files in changeset.

navigation-procs-oracle.xql: we inherited a query from aD that sorted

backwards, messing up the database-derived nav bars generated from the

site map.

The rest is partial work towards getting glossary to work. After running

the query dispatcher it no longer worked even for Oracle due to a bunch

of duplicate query names in several files. Boo-hiss...

  1. … 40 more files in changeset.

news was subtyping content_revision with a NULL supertype. glossary-drop

broken for Oracle (probably still broken but it's better, I added stuff

I discovered as I worked on the PG version). The html doc had a missing

tag.

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.

Forgot to define binary files before importing, so .gifs were messed up.

  1. … 2477 more files in changeset.
Initial revision

    • -0
    • +265
    ./oracle/glossary-create.sql
    • -0
    • +174
    ./oracle/glossary-drop.sql
    • -0
    • +329
    ./oracle/glossary-workflows.sql
  1. … 2477 more files in changeset.