one-community-portal-configure.adp

  • last updated 14 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
- fix and standardize quoting in template properties

  1. … 345 more files in changeset.
Changed contexts to be more consistent with the page titles and the link text that links to them (usability)

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
1. Finished up my Tcl API proc for defining portlets in a db-independent way.

2. Changed some catalog message errors

3. Fixed some noquote stuff

4. Finished porting dotlrn-homework to PG (not fully tested)

5. Modified homework to use the completed Tcl API defined in #1 above.

  1. … 21 more files in changeset.
I didn't really change all these files but (sigh) was working with a

copy of a checkout ... should've soft linked instead. I did change a

fairly large number of files which is why I'm letting this large

commit go through rather than figure out which.

I removed default-dotlrn-master.* because dotlrn-master.* is the one we

use. I removed explicit references to dotlrn-master in templates because

someone should be able to use a private copy of dotlrn-master with a

different name if they wish. I fixed a few noquote issues (by no means all)

  1. … 30 more files in changeset.
making the dotlrn package (with its .adp, .info, and .tcl files) use the message catalog

  1. … 192 more files in changeset.
copyright OpenForce -> MIT

  1. … 546 more files in changeset.
fixed title properties

  1. … 8 more files in changeset.
clean up

removed a bunch of obsolete files: community.* and some .xql files

  1. … 27 more files in changeset.
rename to one-community-portal-configure

    • -0
    • +28
    ./one-community-portal-configure.adp
  1. … 5 more files in changeset.