• last updated 6 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
merged changes from the oacs-5-9 branch and resolved conflicts

  1. … 7834 more files in changeset.
- modernize HTML

  1. … 28 more files in changeset.
- fix and standardize quoting in template properties

  1. … 345 more files in changeset.
I didn't really change all these files but (sigh) was working with a

copy of a checkout ... should've soft linked instead. I did change a

fairly large number of files which is why I'm letting this large

commit go through rather than figure out which.

I removed default-dotlrn-master.* because dotlrn-master.* is the one we

use. I removed explicit references to dotlrn-master in templates because

someone should be able to use a private copy of dotlrn-master with a

different name if they wish. I fixed a few noquote issues (by no means all)

  1. … 30 more files in changeset.
I18N: merging many one word messages into messages containing phrases to make translation to languages such as finnish easier (for example, finnish doesn't have prepositions). For the en_US messages I have decided to keep the reuse of pretty names of classes, departments etc. inside other messages. This reuse is optional though and will not be appropriate for some languages (such as finnish).

  1. … 32 more files in changeset.
making the dotlrn package (with its .adp, .info, and .tcl files) use the message catalog

  1. … 192 more files in changeset.
copyright OpenForce -> MIT

  1. … 546 more files in changeset.
removed a bunch of obsolete files: community.* and some .xql files

  1. … 27 more files in changeset.
Finished up work on cloning

  1. … 29 more files in changeset.