• last updated 12 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Started I18N work (Together with Lars)

Added namespace eval $namespace calls to each file in the tcl dir.

Rooted out some hardcoded text, replaced it with respective calls to

the i18n text catalog text function.

Shuffled around proc creation and calling, so that everything works properly.

  1. … 25 more files in changeset.
Merged 4.6.4d1 (unreleased) to HEAD. This marks the end of the life of the oacs-4-6 branch.

  1. … 816 more files in changeset.
Added 'show_required_p' flag to forms, made standard-lars the default form style, and added a parameter for the default list style, which won't be relevant until I commit the list builder later, but it doesn't hurt any.

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
merge of 4.6.3b1 to HEAD

  1. … 107 more files in changeset.
Upgrade to 4.6.2: Form builder extensions, richtext widget, etc.

  1. … 19 more files in changeset.
Only ns_register_adptag if we haven't already registered it. This makes debugging template tags much easier, because you don't have to restart the server each time.

Changes to how buttons work: Form-builder now takes care of determining which buttons to use, not the template; Added actions functionality to form builder

  1. … 10 more files in changeset.
Implemented some enhancements to the form builder:

- support a -mode switch on forms, which can be either 'display' or 'edit'. If 'display', all fields are grayed out, and the pretty value is displayed instead of the internal value (e.g. the label of the element of a list).

- support multiple buttons on the form. Used for the 'Edit' button, but can be used for other buttons as well.

- Fixed all the standard templates to include the new buttons and to use the <label> tag.

- Added an example to the documentation showing how this new display/edit mode looks.

  1. … 15 more files in changeset.
Added before_html and after_html properties to form elements to allow you to put stuff around the widget on the form. This is useful for javascript links that do something clever, but you can put anything here.

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
About 60 more ad_procs in acs-templating now have doc strings; still more to go

  1. … 8 more files in changeset.
Added stuff to form processing including the new form builder type

"file" which is a bit cleaner than the widget-only kludge which existed

before.

  1. … 11 more files in changeset.
Removed declaration of template::get_resource_path, because this proc is already defined (with a different body) in util-procs.tcl. We ran into the problem, because we reloaded 0-procs.tcl using APM, and it broke all the forms, because it redefined template::get_resource_path to look in a different place.

I fixed the currency datatype and did a little other mumbo-jumbo stuff. I

did this on another installation of OpenACS 4 (dotLRN, to tell the truth)

and just mass-copied the files over to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Not the best idea now that I think about it ...

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.
tested and fixed the template query db api

  1. … 26 more files in changeset.
OpenACS 4.x

  1. … 1321 more files in changeset.
Initial revision

  1. … 1321 more files in changeset.