• last updated 4 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates

1. Added session-update.tcl, a small utility which somewhat safely allows

you to put up a link that changes a session_property, for instance to

change the number of items displayed or that sort of thing. The caller

must sign their values and URL, which are verified by the callee via

ad_page_contract. If the referrer doesn't match the signed expected

referrer, you get bounced. I think this is reasonably secure (though

permissions should always be rigorously checked on all pages, of course)

2. acs_events had an html_p flag in the datamodel but no way to set it.

Fixed. It should really be a mime-type but since it's not using the

CR, and since I'm extremely busy with other stuff, I didn't fix it.

3. While doing #1 above I learned that signing and verifying arrays didn't

quite work. Fixed.

4. Found and fixed a small problem with my earlier work on the currency widget.

  1. … 13 more files in changeset.

Fixed bugs and added query files for Oracle so the damn thing works on both

RDBMSs (Kapil's fault, not Neophytos, as Kapil had claimed to have ported

this over)

    • -0
    • +15
    ./binding-install-oracle.xql
  1. … 9 more files in changeset.