• last updated 12 hours ago
Constraints: committers
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Oracle9i porting changes

- Changed procedure names from delete to del

- Changed view declaration to use actual column names

- Changed "rel_constraints_violated_one" and "rel_constraints_violated_two"


  1. … 270 more files in changeset.
added upgrade script for index creation on start_date (see bug #634)

    • -0
    • +1
  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
1. removed some errant log statemets previously inserted when debugging

2. sql/common/*sql files weren't being displayed by the APM, are now

3. added index on start_date in timespan-create after user reported

very slow calendar queries in .LRN

  1. … 7 more files in changeset.
merge from oacs-4-6

  1. … 110 more files in changeset.
- Upgrade scripts for acs-content-repository, acs-events, acs-kernel, acs-mail, acs-service-contract, bookmarks, faq, file-storage, news and search

- Bumped version of above packages to 4.6

- Fixed the view/sequence hack in apm-create so that APM package edit UI works in PG 7.2

  1. … 30 more files in changeset.
- Converted inneficient query to INNER JOINs.

- Added Oracle upgrade script.

    • -0
    • +740
  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
added support for editing time intervals

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.

Added some stuff to acs-events, like an html_p arg to "new" to set this

existing but unused table column.

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.

1. Added session-update.tcl, a small utility which somewhat safely allows

you to put up a link that changes a session_property, for instance to

change the number of items displayed or that sort of thing. The caller

must sign their values and URL, which are verified by the callee via

ad_page_contract. If the referrer doesn't match the signed expected

referrer, you get bounced. I think this is reasonably secure (though

permissions should always be rigorously checked on all pages, of course)

2. acs_events had an html_p flag in the datamodel but no way to set it.

Fixed. It should really be a mime-type but since it's not using the

CR, and since I'm extremely busy with other stuff, I didn't fix it.

3. While doing #1 above I learned that signing and verifying arrays didn't

quite work. Fixed.

4. Found and fixed a small problem with my earlier work on the currency widget.

  1. … 13 more files in changeset.
Initial revision, moved under oracle subdirectory since tests are oracle specific

    • -0
    • +509
    • -0
    • +1003
Initial revision, moved to correct subdirectory

    • -0
    • +984
    • -0
    • +26
    • -0
    • +284
    • -0
    • +206
    • -0
    • +10
    • -0
    • +782