• last updated 18 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
merged changes from the oacs-5-9 branch and resolved conflicts

  1. … 7834 more files in changeset.
Standardize names of Products (Tcl, AOLserver, PostgreSQL)

  1. … 18 more files in changeset.
Fix broken link

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
- improve documentation

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
migrating doc version to 4.4 which processes codes more cleanly, fixing code that results in obvious compile errors, moved cvstag lines to within authorblurb tags for context and also puts the tag at the first/top of a chunked file set instead of at the bottom page of the last one.., updated docbook-primer.xml grammar and tag usage

  1. … 245 more files in changeset.
Added in ad_conn query

merge of all changes on oacs-5-0 branch between tag openacs-5-0-0-final and jcd-merge-pre503 (except those in lars-blogger).

  1. … 293 more files in changeset.
The CVS section (and a few other pages) still refer to the directory openacs

code is kept in as /web instead of /var/lib/aolserver. This fixes that.

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
merge of changes between oacs-5-0-0b4 and oacs-5-0-0-final to HEAD

  1. … 286 more files in changeset.
fix links in some design docs to the api-doc (acs-kernel tcl code was moved to acs-tcl, some time in the last millenium)

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
merge of changes on oacs-5-0 branch to oacs-5-0-0b4 tag

  1. … 598 more files in changeset.
remove version entity from most titles, remove OpenACS 4 from titles, add catalog and lib directory to server layout figure

  1. … 20 more files in changeset.
Switch to DocBook 4.2

Add a lint target in Makefile which uses xmllint to validate source.

Add index generation to fo.xsl and openacs.xsl.

fix messed up use of literallayout.

Fix xrefs in permissions-tediously-explained.xml

Repair authorblurb which I broke.

Switch some tables w/o titles to informaltable

fix rollback-database xref.

  1. … 60 more files in changeset.
refactored from external entity to xinclude so that broken files don't kill overall make; added external authentication; brought i18n current; other smaller fixes

  1. … 158 more files in changeset.
A bunch of things

1. AOLserver 4.0's nsxml appears to expose a gcc bug which causes the

backwards-compatible "getattr" command to fail. I dug around nsxml

and it does appear to be a gcc bug. I changed to the proper nsxml v2

syntax.

2. In the course of exploring #1 above, I realized that the calls to

dom:: Tcl XML package commands were still being executed despite

being commented out. Typical Tcl misunderstanding on someone's part.

Net effect: we were parsing all APM .info files twice, once in Tcl

and once in ns_xml! Yuk!

3. Fixed a minor notifications bug - you couldn't delete a notification

request if any unsent notifications were pending, causing the homework

package to bomb if you deleted an uploaded homework file and the prof

hadn't yet received their notification.

4. Fixed an obscure corner case in my permissions denormalization code.

  1. … 15 more files in changeset.
re-added changes that didn't get merged in from the 4.5 release

  1. … 25 more files in changeset.

1) Added local vars to end of each xml file so that psgml-mode works properly

2) Added disclaimer to authorblurb stylesheet

3) Minor fixes to install guide

  1. … 115 more files in changeset.
fixed ACS->OpenACS. regenerated html docs

  1. … 93 more files in changeset.
Initial shot at getting documentation.

  1. … 10 more files in changeset.
OpenACS 4.x

  1. … 1321 more files in changeset.
Initial revision

  1. … 1321 more files in changeset.