• last updated 16 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Oracle9i porting changes

- Changed procedure names from delete to del

- Changed view declaration to use actual column names

- Changed "rel_constraints_violated_one" and "rel_constraints_violated_two"

(http://openacs.org/forums/message-view?message_id=81045)

  1. … 274 more files in changeset.

Merged with OpenACS 4.5 beta1 branch.

  1. … 88 more files in changeset.

Datamodel errors crept in ....

1. Changed a lot of package info files to fix problems ...

2. Added Vinod's bboard patch

3. Rationalized party e-mail checking by putting a "before insert or update"

trigger on the table that lower-cases email (this was already done by the

party.new() func but at least one update missed this). Got rid of all

"lower(email) = " and "upper(email) = " checks and just made all use the

db email column directly and lower-cased Tcl vars. In this way the index

on the email column is always and consistently used without needing to

define functional indexes on the column (an EE feature for Oracle).

4. Rationalized naming of a couple of workflows and fixed a glossary PG bug

where apparently its workflow got overwritten by one from the CMS at some

point in time.

5. Made the .cmp/.dat/.frm filters in the template code usable though not

very beautiful nor exactly correct. But with practice you can use them

to debug pages in the packages/* hierarchy. I also turned these off by

default as there's no need to run these filters on a production site!

6. Performed minor surgery on templating, including adding a new

"ad_return_exception_template" that allows you to return a templated

error page and aborts the script.

7. ??? probably but I think this covers most stuff.

  1. … 73 more files in changeset.

1. Added session-update.tcl, a small utility which somewhat safely allows

you to put up a link that changes a session_property, for instance to

change the number of items displayed or that sort of thing. The caller

must sign their values and URL, which are verified by the callee via

ad_page_contract. If the referrer doesn't match the signed expected

referrer, you get bounced. I think this is reasonably secure (though

permissions should always be rigorously checked on all pages, of course)

2. acs_events had an html_p flag in the datamodel but no way to set it.

Fixed. It should really be a mime-type but since it's not using the

CR, and since I'm extremely busy with other stuff, I didn't fix it.

3. While doing #1 above I learned that signing and verifying arrays didn't

quite work. Fixed.

4. Found and fixed a small problem with my earlier work on the currency widget.

  1. … 13 more files in changeset.
initial revision of acs-workflow-4.3

initial revision of acs-workflow-4.3

initial revision of acs-workflow-4.3

    • -290
    • +593
    ./ttracker-workflow-create.sql
  1. … 8 more files in changeset.
moved notification calls back into callback

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
fixed to use new acs_mail notifications

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
various fixes

  1. … 23 more files in changeset.
first revision - ported datamodel and query files.

  1. … 65 more files in changeset.

Forgot to define binary files before importing, so .gifs were messed up.

  1. … 2472 more files in changeset.
Initial revision

    • -0
    • +96
    ./category-create.sql
    • -0
    • +63
    ./options-create.sql
    • -0
    • +125
    ./ticket-create.sql
    • -0
    • +21
    ./ticket-tracker-create.sql
    • -0
    • +63
    ./ticket-tracker-drop.sql
    • -0
    • +877
    ./ticket-tracker-packages.sql
    • -0
    • +351
    ./ttracker-workflow-create.sql
    • -0
    • +25
    ./ttracker-workflow-drop.sql
  1. … 2472 more files in changeset.