• last updated 19 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Add empty alt tags so invisible GIFs don't show up in text browsers.

  1. … 11 more files in changeset.
change ad_verify_and_get_user_id to ad_conn user_id, change ad_maybe_redirect_for_registration to auth::require_login, make some db_ and dt_ function -public

  1. … 675 more files in changeset.
removed the remaining procs which were -deprecated -warn in 5.0 and fixed most occurances of those procs in the code

  1. … 42 more files in changeset.
Oracle9i porting changes

- Changed procedure names from delete to del

- Changed view declaration to use actual column names

- Changed "rel_constraints_violated_one" and "rel_constraints_violated_two"

(http://openacs.org/forums/message-view?message_id=81045)

  1. … 273 more files in changeset.
Merged 4.6.4d1 (unreleased) to HEAD. This marks the end of the life of the oacs-4-6 branch.

  1. … 802 more files in changeset.
merge of 4.6.3b1 to HEAD

  1. … 169 more files in changeset.
- Adds table cr_extension_mime_type_map,

- Adds function cr_filename_to_mime_type [-create] filename

- Adds function cr_create_mime_type -extension -mime_type -description

- Removes *_maybe_create_new_mime_type

- Updates acs-content-repository to 4.6.3. Ugrade scripts provided.

- Updates dependency information for several packages.

- Adds most mime types plus comprehensive list of extension to mime-typemappings.

- Maps .c .h .c++ .pl etc to text/plain

  1. … 20 more files in changeset.
fix some broken links

  1. … 23 more files in changeset.
cleanup javadoc tags (eg @cvs_id @cvs @cvs-id: instead if @cvs-id)

  1. … 682 more files in changeset.
remove superfluous package local masters and use sitewide master by default

  1. … 687 more files in changeset.
pass context_bar up to master template

  1. … 9 more files in changeset.
Merged with the 4.5 branch (oacs-4-5 tag "don-merge-1")

  1. … 52 more files in changeset.
Focus first input field on forms (SDM #1500).

Missing context bar on bboard index page (SDM #1498). This was due to the <if @context_bar@ not nil> check in the master template.

Merged with OpenACS 4.5 beta1 branch.

  1. … 88 more files in changeset.

Applied Tilman Singer's patch that changes template <if> tag checks from

"ne 0" to the more meaningful "eq false", etc.

1. Changed a lot of package info files to fix problems ...

2. Added Vinod's bboard patch

3. Rationalized party e-mail checking by putting a "before insert or update"

trigger on the table that lower-cases email (this was already done by the

party.new() func but at least one update missed this). Got rid of all

"lower(email) = " and "upper(email) = " checks and just made all use the

db email column directly and lower-cased Tcl vars. In this way the index

on the email column is always and consistently used without needing to

define functional indexes on the column (an EE feature for Oracle).

4. Rationalized naming of a couple of workflows and fixed a glossary PG bug

where apparently its workflow got overwritten by one from the CMS at some

point in time.

5. Made the .cmp/.dat/.frm filters in the template code usable though not

very beautiful nor exactly correct. But with practice you can use them

to debug pages in the packages/* hierarchy. I also turned these off by

default as there's no need to run these filters on a production site!

6. Performed minor surgery on templating, including adding a new

"ad_return_exception_template" that allows you to return a templated

error page and aborts the script.

7. ??? probably but I think this covers most stuff.

  1. … 70 more files in changeset.
fix bug that didn't allow for null charters

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
make it obvious that null charters are allowed

fix bug to allow for null charters

fix bug that dosen't allow null charters

fix "cellpadding" typo that was causing bboard message list table to be very cluttered.

Fixed some errors in my earlier hacking on hierarchical queries...

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.

Oops - I'd previously committed a query with a literal substituted for

:forum_id, done back when I was hacking these queries for greater efficiency

using real test data. I was using psql so I was using literal values...

Changed the representation of tree_sortkeys from "text" to "bit varying".

  1. … 58 more files in changeset.

Changed to the new tree_sortkey comparison scheme. Mostly untested (yet)

will do so shortly!

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.

First round of speedups for verious permissions issues. Key finding is that

the all_object_party_privilege_map is speedy in PostgreSQL and apparently in

Oracle, as well (having re-read some of the optimization threads).

  1. … 20 more files in changeset.

1. Added a new Tcl procedure to the content repository's library, named

cr_write_content, which properly writes content to the connection

regardless of RDBMS and storage type. This simplified a bunch of stuff

(which explains the removed files).

2. Fixed a lot of general comments issues regarding HTML vs. Plain/Text,

attachments, etc.

3. Partially ported glossary.

  1. … 79 more files in changeset.

Fixed all sorts of cruft uncovered when I decided to fix the bug preventing

file upload in bboard.

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
Similar to previous fix.