• last updated 13 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Merged 4.6.4d1 (unreleased) to HEAD. This marks the end of the life of the oacs-4-6 branch.

  1. … 816 more files in changeset.
merge of 4.6.3b1 to HEAD

  1. … 183 more files in changeset.
Re-added fixes that didn't get merged in from 4.5

1) bboard-procs-postgresql.xql

2) etp-procs-oracle.xql

3) subsite/www/admin/users/new-postgresql.xql

4) SQL fix in acs-kernel/sql/postgresql/apm-create.sql

Edited the acs-kernel upgrade script that JonG initially created (PG)

Created an oracle upgrade script

Added upgrade scripts that i had written for 4.5b->4.5 back in (didn't get merged)

Update the acs-kernel .info file to 4.5.1

  1. … 8 more files in changeset.
Fixed SDM #1540: The 'bboard_message_set.message_set_content' query

was using '$content' instead of :content syntax, causing the value to

not be properly quoted, so it fails if you enter a single quote.

1. Changed a lot of package info files to fix problems ...

2. Added Vinod's bboard patch

3. Rationalized party e-mail checking by putting a "before insert or update"

trigger on the table that lower-cases email (this was already done by the

party.new() func but at least one update missed this). Got rid of all

"lower(email) = " and "upper(email) = " checks and just made all use the

db email column directly and lower-cased Tcl vars. In this way the index

on the email column is always and consistently used without needing to

define functional indexes on the column (an EE feature for Oracle).

4. Rationalized naming of a couple of workflows and fixed a glossary PG bug

where apparently its workflow got overwritten by one from the CMS at some

point in time.

5. Made the .cmp/.dat/.frm filters in the template code usable though not

very beautiful nor exactly correct. But with practice you can use them

to debug pages in the packages/* hierarchy. I also turned these off by

default as there's no need to run these filters on a production site!

6. Performed minor surgery on templating, including adding a new

"ad_return_exception_template" that allows you to return a templated

error page and aborts the script.

7. ??? probably but I think this covers most stuff.

  1. … 74 more files in changeset.

Added code to make use of David Walker's wonderfully abusive hack on the

pg_proc table that showed me how to write recursive SQL functions. We now

have good use of the index on tree_sortkey when climbing the tree, woo-hoo!

  1. … 18 more files in changeset.

Changed the representation of tree_sortkeys from "text" to "bit varying".

  1. … 62 more files in changeset.

Changed to the new tree_sortkey comparison scheme. Mostly untested (yet)

will do so shortly!

  1. … 8 more files in changeset.

Check the comments in postgresql.sql - my previous commit didn't quite work

as expected.

I also removed an ugly assumption made in the PG port in bboard-procs.tcl.

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.

First round of speedups for verious permissions issues. Key finding is that

the all_object_party_privilege_map is speedy in PostgreSQL and apparently in

Oracle, as well (having re-read some of the optimization threads).

  1. … 23 more files in changeset.

Bug fixes in the postgres ports of these packages ...

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.

1. Added a new Tcl procedure to the content repository's library, named

cr_write_content, which properly writes content to the connection

regardless of RDBMS and storage type. This simplified a bunch of stuff

(which explains the removed files).

2. Fixed a lot of general comments issues regarding HTML vs. Plain/Text,

attachments, etc.

3. Partially ported glossary.

  1. … 81 more files in changeset.

Fixed all sorts of cruft uncovered when I decided to fix the bug preventing

file upload in bboard.

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
Added missing where clause in "bboard_message_set.message_set_content"

query. Thanks to Louis Zirkel for catching this.

inital changes for openacs port

    • -0
    • +461
    ./bboard-procs-postgresql.xql
  1. … 3 more files in changeset.