• last updated 11 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Merged 4.6.4d1 (unreleased) to HEAD. This marks the end of the life of the oacs-4-6 branch.

  1. … 816 more files in changeset.
merge of 4.6.3b1 to HEAD

  1. … 183 more files in changeset.
I've changed "timestamp" to "timestamptz" and have begun fixing some

code that used to be legal but as of PG 7.3 is not. You can no longer

subtract an integer from a timestamp but must cast to date, "timestamp"

disappeared (must use "interval" now), "datetime" disappeared ("timestamptz"),

and suchwhat.

Not done but closer than it was before ...

  1. … 53 more files in changeset.

Merged with OpenACS 4.5 beta1 branch.

  1. … 88 more files in changeset.

Bug fix by Bart Teeuwisse: category name function was improperly ported.

1. Changed a lot of package info files to fix problems ...

2. Added Vinod's bboard patch

3. Rationalized party e-mail checking by putting a "before insert or update"

trigger on the table that lower-cases email (this was already done by the

party.new() func but at least one update missed this). Got rid of all

"lower(email) = " and "upper(email) = " checks and just made all use the

db email column directly and lower-cased Tcl vars. In this way the index

on the email column is always and consistently used without needing to

define functional indexes on the column (an EE feature for Oracle).

4. Rationalized naming of a couple of workflows and fixed a glossary PG bug

where apparently its workflow got overwritten by one from the CMS at some

point in time.

5. Made the .cmp/.dat/.frm filters in the template code usable though not

very beautiful nor exactly correct. But with practice you can use them

to debug pages in the packages/* hierarchy. I also turned these off by

default as there's no need to run these filters on a production site!

6. Performed minor surgery on templating, including adding a new

"ad_return_exception_template" that allows you to return a templated

error page and aborts the script.

7. ??? probably but I think this covers most stuff.

  1. … 74 more files in changeset.
fix bug that didn't allow for null charters

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.

Added code to make use of David Walker's wonderfully abusive hack on the

pg_proc table that showed me how to write recursive SQL functions. We now

have good use of the index on tree_sortkey when climbing the tree, woo-hoo!

  1. … 18 more files in changeset.

Changed to the new tree_sortkey comparison scheme. Mostly untested (yet)

will do so shortly!

  1. … 8 more files in changeset.
added name method support for content_revision type

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
simple bug fixes

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
ported data model

    • -0
    • +572
    ./bboard-packages.sql
  1. … 3 more files in changeset.