• last updated 3 hours ago
Constraints: committers
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Correct some PL/pgSQL errors uncovered by PG 8.3 when trying to install

this in order to test some 3rd-party OpenACS software that uses it.

No upgrade script for two reasons:

1. It's contrib/obsolete-packages

2. The old PL/pgSQL pseudo-code should still run fine in the PG 8.3 environment,

it's only compiling the source that chokes.

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
merge of 4.6.3b1 to HEAD

    • -10
    • +11
  1. … 183 more files in changeset.
I've changed "timestamp" to "timestamptz" and have begun fixing some

code that used to be legal but as of PG 7.3 is not. You can no longer

subtract an integer from a timestamp but must cast to date, "timestamp"

disappeared (must use "interval" now), "datetime" disappeared ("timestamptz"),

and suchwhat.

Not done but closer than it was before ...

    • -10
    • +10
  1. … 53 more files in changeset.
merge bartt PG 7.3 fixes from HEAD

  1. … 54 more files in changeset.
Patches to make OpenACS PG 7.3 compatible.

  1. … 54 more files in changeset.
1) cleaned up workflows .info file

2) fixed error message in acs-workflow

3) fixed code to reassign tasks to users

4) send return_url to task-action.adp

5) fixed bug in ticket-tracker's clarify_fire callback

6) added return_url to ticket tracker's emails

  1. … 7 more files in changeset.

1. Added session-update.tcl, a small utility which somewhat safely allows

you to put up a link that changes a session_property, for instance to

change the number of items displayed or that sort of thing. The caller

must sign their values and URL, which are verified by the callee via

ad_page_contract. If the referrer doesn't match the signed expected

referrer, you get bounced. I think this is reasonably secure (though

permissions should always be rigorously checked on all pages, of course)

2. acs_events had an html_p flag in the datamodel but no way to set it.

Fixed. It should really be a mime-type but since it's not using the

CR, and since I'm extremely busy with other stuff, I didn't fix it.

3. While doing #1 above I learned that signing and verifying arrays didn't

quite work. Fixed.

4. Found and fixed a small problem with my earlier work on the currency widget.

  1. … 13 more files in changeset.

Added a new function that returns the task_id for a particular case/taskkey.

The only way to get this (needed to fire a message transition) was for one's

client code to poke into the datamodel directly with a select.

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.

1. Changed a couple of ns_schedule_proc calls to ad_schedule_proc.

2. Moved job scheduling for workflow from the db to tcl, because PG doesn't

support in-db job scheduling.

  1. … 9 more files in changeset.
initial revision of acs-workflow-4.3

    • -0
    • +2056
  1. … 151 more files in changeset.