• last updated 15 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
applied patches 119,121

1) added missing param to workflow_case__add_task_assignment

2) Fixed minor typos in workflow docs, ACS->OpenACS

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
fixing the package for better scoping

updated small details for smoother operation

fixed up a number of ugly things

fixed a number of display procs

small tweaks

fixed up the portlet with new links

small fix

updated small details for smoother operation

fixed a few things

    • -1
    • +1
    /openacs-4/packages/dotlrn/www/admin/club.adp
added data model and tcl stuff for subgroups

fixed up a lot of things

adding a full portlet

fixed up the way calendar portlet adds and removes self

oops, fix

added applet_key proc

fixed up removing an faq

fixed up removing a calendar

fixed typo

applied patches 130,131,132,133,134,135,137

removed graphics, whooops, wrong place

added graphics

    • binary
    /openacs-4/packages/calendar/www/graphics/left-arrow.gif
    • binary
    /openacs-4/packages/calendar/www/graphics/right-arrow.gif

This package didn't have a "provides" tag, breaking any package declared to

have a dependency on it!

fixed the rel segment names for dotlrn-procs.tcl, for dotlrn-init

    • -2
    • +2
    /openacs-4/packages/dotlrn/tcl/dotlrn-procs.xql

I boo-booed when changing the notification callback signature.

cleaning a few things up

1. Added session-update.tcl, a small utility which somewhat safely allows

you to put up a link that changes a session_property, for instance to

change the number of items displayed or that sort of thing. The caller

must sign their values and URL, which are verified by the callee via

ad_page_contract. If the referrer doesn't match the signed expected

referrer, you get bounced. I think this is reasonably secure (though

permissions should always be rigorously checked on all pages, of course)

2. acs_events had an html_p flag in the datamodel but no way to set it.

Fixed. It should really be a mime-type but since it's not using the

CR, and since I'm extremely busy with other stuff, I didn't fix it.

3. While doing #1 above I learned that signing and verifying arrays didn't

quite work. Fixed.

4. Found and fixed a small problem with my earlier work on the currency widget.

    • -0
    • +35
    /openacs-4/packages/acs-subsite/www/shared/session-update.tcl
changed dotlrn user infrastructure

    • -0
    • +31
    /openacs-4/packages/dotlrn/dotlrn.info
    • -0
    • +24
    /openacs-4/packages/dotlrn/sql/oracle/dotlrn-admins-create.sql
    • -0
    • +105
    /openacs-4/packages/dotlrn/sql/oracle/dotlrn-admins-init.sql
    • -0
    • +65
    /openacs-4/packages/dotlrn/sql/oracle/dotlrn-admins-sanitize.sql
    • -0
    • +13
    /openacs-4/packages/dotlrn/sql/oracle/dotlrn-professors-drop.sql
  1. … 35 more files in changeset.
use ad_acs_kernel_id to get package_id