1. Changed a lot of package info files to fix problems ...
2. Added Vinod's bboard patch
3. Rationalized party e-mail checking by putting a "before insert or update" trigger on the table that lower-cases email (this was already done by the party.new() func but at least one update missed this). Got rid of all "lower(email) = " and "upper(email) = " checks and just made all use the db email column directly and lower-cased Tcl vars. In this way the index on the email column is always and consistently used without needing to define functional indexes on the column (an EE feature for Oracle).
4. Rationalized naming of a couple of workflows and fixed a glossary PG bug where apparently its workflow got overwritten by one from the CMS at some point in time.
5. Made the .cmp/.dat/.frm filters in the template code usable though not very beautiful nor exactly correct. But with practice you can use them to debug pages in the packages/* hierarchy. I also turned these off by default as there's no need to run these filters on a production site!
6. Performed minor surgery on templating, including adding a new "ad_return_exception_template" that allows you to return a templated error page and aborts the script.
7. ??? probably but I think this covers most stuff.