• last updated 5 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
commit to HEAD of merge of changes on oacs-5-1 branch between tags jcd-merge-5-1-20050111 and jcd-merge-5-1-20050224

  1. … 321 more files in changeset.
fix docbook xml errors, make software.xml mention pg 8.0, 5.2

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.
temporary fix of doc images from creating urls that return 404 errors to 302 errors

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.
commit to HEAD of merge of changes on oacs-5-1 branch between tags jcd-merge-5-1-20040724 and jcd-merge-5-1-20050111

  1. … 2275 more files in changeset.
updates for 5.1.4

  1. … 74 more files in changeset.
added instructions for 2nd database access

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.
Another small fix for mismatched tags.

Fix some broken and mismatched tags.

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
Fix bug #2156: change /tmp to /var/tmp

  1. … 12 more files in changeset.
Add documentation on how to release a package.

Added in a section on writing upgrade scripts.

Added a section on upgrades

Added in Nick Carroll's edit-this-page template tutorial.

Added a section on adding parameters to your package.

Update on HTMLArea and form names

Added extended categories and WYSIWYG tutorial

typos in tree_sortkey examples, resolves bug 2019

adjustments for OpenACS 5.1.1 release, including release numbers and help text.

  1. … 208 more files in changeset.
added list wrapper to caching example

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
added advanced tutorial notes on caching and on scheduled procs

  1. … 60 more files in changeset.
added tutorial section on css layout

  1. … 84 more files in changeset.
fix a missing /sect1 in tutorial-advanced and shuffle around and bring up to date the package file details. Mention callbacks in the package creation list

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Took out an extra line that wasn't used by the acs_mail_lite section.

Added a section on sending HTML email from acs-mail-lite.

clean up xml so the docs (more or less) validate

  1. … 13 more files in changeset.
replaced service0 with bash var

  1. … 17 more files in changeset.
The categories section was duplicated twice, with the second one not coming through correctly because there was not an id= tag for it. I took out the second one. I think that's the correct one to take out. Also, the section on hierarchical queries did not have an id attribute, so I added it in.

Changed the position of the link for the docbook tags

backported typo fixes from 5.1

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
rebuild docs for 5.1 rc1

  1. … 98 more files in changeset.